ECOTOOLS earth- friendly beauty
Materials from nature are very abundant, and we can make a lot of crazy and creative things from it. I really have this thing with bamboos. May it be our local artist aka BAMBOO, or the bamboo rainmaker I bought from Quiapo, the bamboo bow and arrow, and bird flute made by the locals of Subic, the "balsa" or bamboo raft with nipa hut (with a yoga deck) and the bamboo tree house in Mataas na Kahoy, Batangas, and recently I found bamboo face powder from Snoe. Many possibilities with these majestic plant / tree
I'm really not into makeup, my face gets easily irritated with foundation and powders. But I'm still a girl who needs to doll up sometimes (when needed). So here is my new Bamboo 6 piece brush set; cruelty free hair ;natural and recycled materials; with reusable storage pack.
This Earth- friendly set shows respect for the planet
For only 399.75 PCX Alabang
When I first saw this, I knew right away that I need it ! It's ecofriendly, cruelty free (means no animals are harmed) , it's natural and affordable!
I'm really not into makeup, my face gets easily irritated with foundation and powders. But I'm still a girl who needs to doll up sometimes (when needed). So here is my new Bamboo 6 piece brush set; cruelty free hair ;natural and recycled materials; with reusable storage pack.
This Earth- friendly set shows respect for the planet
- Bamboo handle has a low impact on the earth's resources as it is a highly sustainable plant
- Synthetic Taklon bristles are 100% cruelty free
- Sleek ferrule is made from recycled aluminum
- Cosmetic brush roll is made from natural cotton and hemp
- Reusable storage pouch
When I first saw this, I knew right away that I need it ! It's ecofriendly, cruelty free (means no animals are harmed) , it's natural and affordable!




Mga Komento
Mag-post ng isang Komento