Vegan Food in Jakarta Indonesia
I'm loving it! I wish there's Loving hut in the Philippines! I love their food! Ate lunch there for 3 straight days during my stay in Jakarta! Hmm Happy tummy and baby!
Loving Hut Vegan Restaurant located at the 3rd level Plaza Semaggi
Nasi Lemak! Really delicious! Tastes like beef jerky, just be careful with this green looking beans! Not beans but chilis!
Vegan Dumpling. Really yummy!
Chicken Kung Pao. Spicy and sweet and again oh so yummy!
I forgot what this is... Is it teriyaki? Sorry haha
Ocean basket. Really ? This is vegan? Tastes like Calamares (Squid rings)
And for dessert, Banana crepe hmmmmm
Nan Xiang Restaurant at the Sultan Hotel
Veggie Dumplings
With Spinach , Tofu and Mushroom
Tastes so good! Tastes like fish! Yummy with Black pepper!
Satay! Yehey! love the peanut sauce!
ooh this one again i keep on forgetting the names! But this is coco water with coco meat and with pink syrup. Bought it from the Sultan Hotel. weird taste!
Seven Seas Delight. And Tropical Shake.
Homemade Mushroom dish by my Indonesian friend Yetty
Indonesian version of sinigang (Tamarind soup) With langka (jackfruit), corn, nuts! Yummy!
Pasalubong from Loving Hut
Love this! Tastes like dilis! (anchovies)
Great experience! Great food! Everything is sooo great! Thank you again for this experience! I love you!





















Mga Komento
Mag-post ng isang Komento