Vegetarian Food Galore at Singapore




 My first time at Singapore and I will definitely go back to continue my mission! My mission is to go to every vegetarian/vegan place in Singapore! HAHA!
This is my first vegan dish at 7 sensations located at the 4th floor Parco in Millenia Walk. 
 I forgot the names though, but this pasta is made up of creamy sauce with mushroom. The second dish is fried tofu (Again I forgot the name of the dish. sorry Hihi)
 This is my favorite. Korean brown rice with shredded mushroom ( tastes like shredded beef) with sweet potato soup on the side.
 Fresh Spring roll.  A bit different from the usual Vietnamese spring roll. But really good ! We are so full so we didn't finish this last dish.

 My breakfast the next morning. Bought it from the morning market. Delicious Almond Soymilk, melon, apples, cereals and red bean bread YUMMY!
 I got to try this too! Durian Ice cream in a wafer!

 Yummy Durian Ice Cream!
 My latest favorite Burger joint! Woah! 



Smoky BBQ with Citron Juice 
 Seaweed Fries and Chillin' Broccoli
 YUMMY!
 My side dish, Old school hotdog and sausage
 Jollibean pancakes



 YUMMY sweet potato pancake
 Dinner at COCA in Sentosa
 Vegetables in Tomyum Soup


 Wow. Rice Monster! 
 Mock chicken
 I Love fruits!!!


 I still have cough but I don't care! Matcha love! 
 Strange Fruit. I can't understand the vendor. But it tastes like Macopa.
Pizza and Pasta at Casa Verde
Gardens by the Bay

Mga Komento

Kilalang Mga Post